To the kick off of the Law Enforcement Treatment Program on May 4, 2023, at 11:00 am at the East Stroudsburg University Innovation Center.
The Law Enforcement Treatment Initiative program is intended to connect individuals suffering from substance abuse disorder with treatment options. This program empowers law enforcement officers, and others, to guide individuals struggling with substance abuse disorder to treatment and divert them away from the criminal justice system.
This kick-off event will be lead by First Assistant District Attorney Michael Mancuso, Esquire, of the Monroe County Office of the District Attorney and will feature other speakers such as:
- Executive Deputy Attorney General Michelle Walsh, Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General;
- Chief Jennifer Lyon, Stroud Area Regional Police Department;
- Jamie Drake, Director of Carbon, Monroe, Pike Drug and Alcohol;
- Chief William Parrish, East Stroudsburg University Police Department; and
- Nicholette Luthcke, recovery counselor