The Monroe County Drug Task Force is a collaborative effort between the Office of the District Attorney, other county law enforcement agencies, the Pennsylvania State Police, the Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General, and local police departments focusing their combined efforts on combating the sale and possession of illegal drugs in our community.
The Drug Task Force is coordinated by Chief Detective Eric Kerchner and Detective Kim Lippincott of the Office of the District Attorney, and is comprised of detectives, deputies, and officers from:
- Office of the District Attorney
- Monroe County Sheriff’s Office
- Monroe County Office of Probation
- Delaware Water Gap Police Department
- Pocono Mountain Regional Police Department
- Pocono Township Police Department
- Stroud Area Regional Police Department
- East Stroudsburg University Police Department
Funded entirely from grant money and forfeitures of property and money seized from drug dealers, the Drug Task Force operates at no cost to the county taxpayers.